King of Centaur Mountain
|Cause Some Trouble|
DescriptionWe were sent here to track movements of the Kolkar centaur, but after a week of watching these dirty animals scamper all around this oasis, I'm itching to give my axe a taste of their necks. What do you say, <class>? Want to cause a little havoc with me?
Let's see if we can attract the attention of their strongest warrior, Kurak.
More watchin' and waitin'. Gorgal won't like that.
RewardsYou will receive: 6 (or 1 35 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,810 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.