If you lose your Secret Signal Powder, speak to Kadrak at Splintertree.
|Ashenvale Oaks Chopped Down (6)|
DescriptionAs you've been told by now, we are to escort a diplomat from within the besieged lumber camp to safety.
As it stands, that's simply impossible. The elves have a thousand arrows trained on the camp's exits.
First we must create a diversion - something that will take their eyes off of the camp for a time.
My idea is simple. Take this axe and cut down the trees they've been nurturing in the region.
When you're through, use the signal powder here to speak with me again.
You've demoralized the enemy and harvested resources for the Horde.
Let's hope the rest of the mission goes as well.
RewardsYou will receive: 14
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,230 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.