Threat From Above
|Cultist Bombardier slain (3)|
|Suggested players: 3|
DescriptionThe Argent Crusade has doubled the guard since your exposure of the Cult of the Damned's infiltrator. They know the cultists won't stop until they've destroyed this area and thwarted the tournament.
The Argent Crusade's scouts have reported sighting a frost wyrm named Chillmaw leading a cult raiding party.
You must intercept and destroy them before they attack. The scouts reporting seeing Chillmaw to the southwest, flying over the area between the Ironwall Rampart and Aldur'thar.
It's no matter. We always protect our own.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Champion's Writ||Champion's Purse|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.