The Grand Melee
If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or in the Sunreaver Pavilion.
|Mark of the Valiant (3)|
DescriptionThe grand melee is the most important of the tournament's competitions. Victory will not be easy, but I am confident that we will win. You must practice with your mount until the two of you work as one.
It will help prepare you for the rigors of tournament combat.
Go to the stables outside the pavilion, equip your lance, mount the stabled Forsaken warhorse, and challenge the valiants. They wait in the Horde Valiants' Ring just outside our tent.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.