The Reason Why
|Blue Moonstone deactivated|
|Green Moonstone deactivated|
|Red Moonstone deactivated|
DescriptionThe furbolg have descended from the heights and overrun the Ruins of Ordil'Aran to the north. I believe they did so because they were attracted to what the dead cultists there uncovered: three moonstones.
Liladris Moonriver will counsel you to deal with the furbolg in a more direct manner, and I will not gainsay her, but I would ask that you go to the ruins and deactivate the moonstones.
With the moonstones of Ordil'Aran deactivated, we should not need to worry about any further incursions of furbolg here.
However, my scouts have returned with disturbing news from the furbolg village. There is an imminent danger massing there.
I wonder, might I entice you to carry a warning to Astranaar for me?
RewardsYou will receive: 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,170 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.