|Krom Stoutarm's Treasure|
DescriptionI had myself a fine job as a digger at the Uldaman excavation site in the Badlands... that is until those blasted troggs showed up. I escaped with my hide barely intact, and nothing else. In the chaos, I left my most treasured possession. It's safe from the troggs in my chest, sure, but it's right in the thick of 'em.
I'd be in your debt, both in honor and coin, if you could fetch it for me! A chest with my name on it is at the end of the North Common Hall. That's the one you need to get in.
Some dwarves may treasure the luster of metal, and some may treasure the glint of gems... but a Stoutarm without a treasured stein in hand is hardly a Stoutarm at all!
RewardsYou will receive: 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,050 experience
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.