Slaves to Saronite
|Saronite Mine Slave rescued (10)|
DescriptionOur people are being captured and put to work as slaves in the saronite mines of Ymirheim, the vrykul stronghold in the middle of Icecrown. The Lich King has them mining that unholy ore day and night.
I made a promise to Highlord Fordring that we would get those wretches out of there alive, and that's exactly what we will do.
Unfortunately, I've been ordered to stay on this gunship and serve as an ambassador to the Warsong Offensive. Will you please rescue them in my stead, <name>?
Voices in your head?!
I want you to clear your mind of the taint that has crept into that place, boy.
We'll try to get the remainder of them out of there again tomorrow when you've had a chance to rest.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.