The Stone That Started A Revolution
|Crystalline Heartwood (10)|
|Ancient Elven Masonry (10)|
DescriptionYou may look at Scourgeholme now and see a rancid pit of decay, but one day it will be a place of glory and honor. Highlord Fordring has deemed it "Justice Keep."
Alas, even an impregnable fortress like Icecrown Citadel began with but a single stone. So begins our search for the stone to start a revolution.
Travel to Crystalsong, south of here, and seek out the Unbound Thicket in the east. Once there gather crystalline heartwood from the thicket floor and elven masonry from the Ruins of Shandaral.
Soon we will break ground.
|Adepts Wristwraps||Girdle of Reprieve|
|Architect's Spaulders||Stability Girdle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,050 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.