The Art of Being a Water Terror
Qualifying vrykul are Jotunheim Sleep-Watchers, Jotunheim Warriors, Mjordin Water Magi, Njorndar Spear-Sisters, and Valhalas Vargul.
|Jotunheim vrykul slain while possessing a Water Terror (10)|
DescriptionThe water lock outside my cave is teeming with elementals that the vrykul magi have yet to tame. I am going to teach you a trick for possessing these creatures for a short time, and you will use them to wreak havoc upon Jotunheim!
<The banshee-infested vrykul draws magic in the air and touches a large finger to your forehead.>
Go now and open the gate to the lock. A water terror will rush out and you will possess it to destroy our enemies!
You and I are going to prove them wrong. Very wrong.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Pantaloons of the Water Magi||Spear-Sisters Mantle|
|Links of the Sleep-Watcher||Jotunheim Shackles|
|The Art of Being a Water Terror: Quest Complete Script Effect|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.