Revenge for the Vargul
|Challenge issued using Bethod's Sword|
|Thane Illskar slain|
DescriptionI've been praying to The Lady of the Sword for one to come and strike down my enemy. Thane Illskar must pay for what he did to me!
I was the champion of Thane Ufrang the Mighty. During my fight for ascendance in Valhalas, Illskar sabotaged me with dark magic, causing me to lose and be reduced to this.
The thane and his champions can be found below in The Circle of Suffering. Challenge him on my behalf. Defeat him.
Make him know the suffering that I know!
You've given me the satisfaction of knowing that the coward who made me into this will rot for all eternity as surely as I will.
Now leave before I lose control of myself and cut you down.
|Mantle of the Underhalls||Boots of the Fallen Thane|
|Circlet of Suffering||Gauntlets of the Holy Gladiator|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15,240 experience
- 350 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.