Where Time Went Wrong
|Lorehammer attuned to Stormhoof's time (6)|
|The Lorehammer (Provided)|
DescriptionThe Lorehammer can help us correct the damage to the timeline, but only if we can discover where the history was originally corrupted.
From Chieftain Swiftspear and your findings at Frostfloe Deep, we know that the change happened around the time of Stormhoof's death.
Now, you must go to the Howling Hollow, north of the camp, and inspect the gravesites the North Wind's minions have already destroyed. The Lorehammer will react to artifacts from Stormhoof's era and attune itself to the proper time.
At last, we've pinpointed the time of Stormhoof in history. With this knowledge, we can restore the timeline.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Warsong Offensive
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.