|Archbishop Landgren slain|
|Arete's Gate summoned|
|Suggested players: 5|
DescriptionI'd heard they have an archbishop in their cathedral, but I had no idea that they'd resurrected and promoted Landgren! The Crimson Cathedral is heavily guarded with only one entrance, so you'll need help.
We still need to know where the grand admiral is, but this time we're not taking any chances!
Take this device. It can be used to summon a gate for me to step through once you've killed the archbishop.
I'll have my answers directly from his compelled soul! We will find Grand Admiral Westwind!
Well, at least now I know where all of my missing spies are.
RewardsYou will receive: 14 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15,240 experience
- 350 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.