DescriptionI'm developing a new menu for the restaurant. It will be filled with rural dishes with a "bayou" theme. I think my clientele at the Blue Recluse will love them!
I sent my nephew Morgan to Theramore, a city on the edge of the Dustwallow Marsh. He's there gathering recipes from the locals, and I must know what he found so far.
The trip to Theramore is long. Too long for me. But I bet a young <class> like yourself would jump at the chance to travel, yes?
Well I've been researching recipes and I have some leads, but I need help.
Help from someone willing to get his feet wet.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 980 experience
- 25 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.