|Basilisk Crystals (5)|
DescriptionMy master, Finklestein, is in the shrine at Heb'Valok to the northwest preparing a truth serum, and he needs basilisk crystals. Heb'Valok is on the west side of the road leading north before the Altar of Sseratus.
There are basilisks to the east at Drak'Agal.
If you grab the Zul'Drak rats and throw them at the basilisk, they will become gorged and docile after eating five. Then you'll be able to take their crystals.
Killing the basilisk won't do you any good. That'd just break its crystals!
By any chance have you seen my no-good apprentice, Pestlepot?
I sent him on an errand quite some time ago and he has yet to return!
I have no doubt that Pestlepot put you up to doing his chores for him. Nevertheless, your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated!
RewardsYou will receive: 6 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,640 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.