Grab a Snufflenose Command Stick.
Grab and read the Snufflenose Owner's Manual.
In Razorfen Kraul, use the Crate with Holes to summon a Snufflenose Gopher, and use the Command Stick on the gopher to make it search for Tubers.
Bring 6 Blueleaf Tubers, the Snufflenose Command Stick and the Crate with Holes to Mebok Mizzyrix in Ratchet.
|Blueleaf Tuber (6)|
|Crate With Holes|
|Snufflenose Owner's Manual|
|Snufflenose Command Stick|
DescriptionBlueleaf tubers are a delicacy around the world! But they're rare, very rare. The only place to find them is here in the Barrens, deep in the earth, in Razorfen Kraul.
And even then, they're impossible to find unless you know just where to look! That's why I've trained these snufflenose gophers to find them for me. They have great noses and can smell a tuber from fifty paces away.
It won't be easy, but if you get me some tubers I'll pay you handsomely.
Thanks for the delivery, <name>! You are a great partner.
RewardsYou will receive:
|A Small Container of Gems|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,150 experience
- 500 reputation with Ratchet
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.