In the Name of Loken
|Hugh Glass Questioned|
DescriptionThe iron dwarves stand as one of the fiercest and most coordinated foes in Northrend. Wherever we have traveled, they have battled us with the name of Loken on their lips.
We must learn who this Loken is and what he seeks. The locals may be of help.
To the northeast, at the Redwood Trading Post, a human named Hugh Glass peddles his wares. Further east, at the Ruins of Tethys, you'll find a stone giant named Gavrock. Ask them about this Loken. They've got to know something of use.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 60 (or 5 19 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,630 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.