Bringing Down the Iron Thane
|Iron Thane Furyhammer slain|
|Golem Control Unit|
DescriptionNow that the golem is fully charged, it can be used against the leader at Dun Argol.
When I observed Iron Thane Furyhammer, he was always guarded by a personal golem that shielded him from all harm.
That construct, called The Anvil, can be disrupted, causing him to drop the shield. Use your golem's EMP ability to do just that. You'll be able to activate and take control of your golem inside Dun Argol.
The thane is in the main plant at the top and supervises production from the bottom level.
It's a shame he's of no further use to us.
|Grounded Gloves||Crackpot Spaulders|
|Short-Circuiting Boots||Golem-Rider's Greaves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,380 experience
- 350 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.