From the Ground Up
|War Golem Part (8)|
DescriptionWe don't have enough time for me to forge the parts myself, but the foundries over at Dun Argol, to the southeast, are working day and night to churn out golem parts.
I think you should go back there and pick up enough of them for me to make a golem from this blueprint.
They're probably scattered around any of the buildings where the iron rune-smiths are working.
Please hurry, <name>. That Tormak looks like he's just waiting for an excuse to carry out his threat!
Oh, thank the Light. He was threatening not to feed me until you returned. Let's sort through this pile of parts and see what we can make.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 90 (or 6 90 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.