... Or Maybe We Don't
|Charge Level (10)|
|Golem Control Unit|
DescriptionYou'd think the guys making the power cells would've thought to power them up, but no, they've got to make it difficult for us.
Fine, we'll charge those cells the hard way. There's enough power in them to run the golem for a short time, but don't expect it to be any good in combat.
You see the lightning sentries that the irons have posted around the perimeter of Dun Argol? Bring the golem with you, take it close to them, and use the golem to absorb the power as the sentries die.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 90 (or 6 90 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.