Strengthen the Ancients
|Lothalor Ancient strengthened (3)|
DescriptionThe ancients of the Lothalor Woods to the south are being corrupted by arcane wyrms... wyrms which have risen out of the ground!
Those that are already corrupted are deadly and of no use to us, but most can still be saved. Luckily, the treants of the woods seem to be immune to everything happening up there.
Ask the treants for their bark and when you get some, feed it to the ancients. This should strengthen them.
Now leave me to my business! I have to keep an eye on these apothecaries.
As soon as I am done observing what these disgusting apothecaries are up to, I'll head to the woods and see if I can convince these ancients to side with us.
Or, if nothing else, I'll convince them not to attack those that saved them!
|Bracers of Nature's Fury||Lothalar Woodwalker Belt|
|Star's Rest Treads||Bark Covered Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Horde Expedition
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.