Deciphering the Journal
DescriptionVor'takh is right -- we cannot allow this opportunity to slip through our fingers.
Fortunately, I think I know of a way to translate the journal of this Brann.
The shamans of the Redfang furbolgs, who congregate at the Heart's Blood Shrine south of the camp, grow an herb known as spiritsbreath. An experienced mystic can use incense made from it to seek wisdom from the spirits of the ancestors.
Seek out the shaman known as Grumbald One-Eye. He should carry the herb for his devotions to Ursoc.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.