|Thin Animal Hide (12)|
DescriptionI need some new packaging for the shrapnel bombs. All the stuff I have is too hard and the shrapnel doesn't spread when it bursts.
What we need is some really thin animal hide. Those jormungar tunnelers to the west might work... or perhaps the condors sifting through the dragon bones. Go get me whatever you can find.
Wait... what happened to my ice shards? Narf told me shards from those elementals should be enchanted, but they're melting just like the ones hanging from Narf's grumpy chin!
RewardsYou will receive: 5 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,360 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.