|Harvest Collector Rewired (5)|
DescriptionOk, I've got it! The rewiring is a little complicated, but nothing a clever <class> like you can't handle.
Take my tools and put some of the harvest collectors out of commission. Once they're down use the tools to plug all the red wires into the blue sockets. That'll make them go into self-defense mode. Hurry, <name>. Before long there won't be anything left to save.
|Weathered Worker Cloak||Marshwalker Boots|
|Westrift Handcovers||Mightstone Legplates|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.