Planning for the Future
|Snowfall Glade Pup (12)|
DescriptionWe must move decisively against the wolvar if we're to have a chance of survival. However, I worry that in our zeal, too many of them will be slain.
The Snowfall Glade wolvar have as much right to exist as do we. You and I will see to it that they get that chance.
If Elder Ko'nani hasn't asked you already, he will ask you to deal with them. While you're upon the glade to the north, I'd like you to bag up their pups and bring them back to me.
Now the wolvar will have a chance of surviving along with us. If we survive at all, that is.
Do you think that you could return tomorrow so that we can save more of the pups?
RewardsYou will receive: 2 (or 5 76 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- 500 reputation with The Kalu'ak
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.