The Sacred Flame
|Filled Etched Phial|
DescriptionThe Galak centaur in the Thousand Needles are protecting an artifact from the time of the centaurs' creation.
We would like to retrieve it, but we require a phial of water from one of the night elves' moonwells.
To collect the water, you will first need to obtain one of the phials carried by the dryads near the Raynewood Retreat in the heart of Ashenvale Forest. There is a moonwell near the western bank of the Falfarren River, south of the main road, where you can fill the phial.
RewardsYou will receive: 35 (or 3 48 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,800 experience
- 350 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.