Cleaning Up the Pools
|Fizzcrank Spare Parts (15)|
Description<A single tear rolls down the face of Iron Eyes.>
I have heard that you are heading back into the pools to the west. I have something for you to do while you are out there, <race>.
The gnomes, who care nothing for the land, have polluted it with their machinery. I want you to pick up any spare parts that you come across.
Return them to me here. I will see to it that they are properly disposed of before we leave this place for good.
We will be traveling to our capital, Icemist, very soon. You have helped by allowing us to depart that much more quickly.
|Mantle of Congealed Anger||Reinforced Caribou-Hide Leggings|
|Spiked Magmoth Helm||Amberplate Grips|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.