|Return Jenny to safety without losing cargo|
DescriptionHave you seen the flying machines buzzing around? That's gnomish innovation at its finest.
I've long waited to get my hands on some of their technology and a perfect opportunity has presented itself. One of their recon wings crashed in the Scalding Pools, in the southwest part of the Geyser Fields.
Blow this whistle near one of the crashed machines and my trusty mule, Jenny will answer. She'll follow you and carry the salvage, but you must keep her safe. She'll begin to drop the cargo if attacked.
Jenny's a little roughed up, but she'll be fine. As for the salvage, it's a bit more... piecemeal than I had hoped, but I should be able to find a use for it. You're not off the hook yet, though. We're going to rebuild this baby.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.