Lefty Loosey, Righty Tighty
|Max Blasto slain|
|The Grinder slain|
DescriptionOkay, I think we're ready for the penultimate assault... before you can bring down Mechazod, you're going to have to dismantle his lieutenants first!
You'll find Twonky, ED-210, Max Blasto, and The Grinder at the West Point, North Point, Mid Point and South Point stations, respectively.
To get them to show up, just turn the valves at the stations to mess up whatever they're trying to do out there. You can't miss the places, they all have spinning lights.
I guess all that's left to do now is to deal with Gearmaster Mechazod.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 350 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.