Fueling the Project
|Barrels of Oil Collected (8)|
|Portable Oil Collector (Provided)|
DescriptionI plan to build a machine that will collapse the tunnels the Scourge is using to deploy their Nerubians, but with the main drilling rig out of order, we'll have to collect the fuel for the device some other way.
Out in the Geyser Fields to the southeast, small pools of oil bubble up away from the main rig. If you can collect enough of the oil from those pools, I can make a crude fuel to power the machine.
Simply deploy the collector near the rig, and it will pump and store the oil in its tank.
Distilling this by hand is going to be messy, but I'll have it taken care of soon. In the meantime, we'll need one more material to complete the machine.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.