|Lord Kryxix slain|
|Nerubian tunnels collapsed|
|The Horn of Elemental Fury (Provided)|
DescriptionI have created and bound Alluvius using the Horn of Elemental Fury. He will respond to the horn's call when you stand near the southernmost sinkhole in the Geyser Fields.
The quake Alluvius will unleash should collapse the Nerubian tunnels and put an end to their flanking attack. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nerubian commander showed himself after the quake. If the collapse of the tunnels doesn't break the back of their assault, the defeat of their leader surely will.
As for the horn, I will safeguard it until next we need its power. Stormhoof gave his life to secure the horn and we cannot suffer its loss again.
|Sweltering Cuffs||Rhinohide Gloves|
|Plainhunter's Chestpiece||Chilled Greaves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 350 reputation with The Taunka
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.