Test of Lore
|Beginnings of the Undead Threat|
DescriptionI will tell you what you must seek, and I will even ask you my question, but not because you wish to prove yourself. Knowledge is far more important than strength. Even as others seem to pass you by in ability, your knowledge of the world will be more valuable.
Go to the Monastery in the north of Tirisfal Glades. In the library there, a book called Beginnings of the Undead Threat resides. It was used by the now-corrupt paladins there to train them to fight my kind.
Bring it to me.
My views of their kind are not unwarranted. The Crusade may have been followers of the Light at one time, but now, they seek to destroy any creatures that have not sided with their religion. They believe all undead, Forsaken or otherwise, must be cleansed, and those traveling in their lands must either be insane, or subject to the undead's powerful magics. Idiots. Idiots and fools; all of them.
<Parqual slowly caresses his hand over the top of the book as he stares down at it.>
So now you wish a question to prove your mind is as powerful as your body and spirit. If you have studied the book long enough, then I shall ask you your question and you can be done with these tests!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,210 experience
- 500 reputation with Undercity
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.