Taking Back Mightstone Quarry
|Nerub'ar slain (15)|
DescriptionWhile Warsong is protected by 10 feet of steel and stone on all sides, this quarry is soft and primed for attacks by the Nerubians.
<Razgor points west.>
Beyond this quarry stand thousands of Scourge, awaiting orders to attack. Should the Nerubians take down our inner defenses, we will be overrun by the undead legions of Arthas.
We can't let that happen - which is why you're going on the offensive and slaughtering the Nerubians in the quarry.
Blood and thunder, soldier! Take 'em both with you.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Warsong Offensive
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.