Feeding the Survivors
|Island Shoveltusk Meat (6)|
DescriptionWe tuskarr rely mostly on our fish catch for sustenance. In times of great need, however, we will on occasion hunt land animals.
The nearby village of Iskaal was recently attacked by pirates and the survivors just keep pouring in.
Our catch has been modest this week, but there are many shoveltusk on the island and their meat is plentiful.
Aid my people by hunting these great beasts and obtaining their meat.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Kalu'ak
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.