The Explorers' League Outpost
|McSorf's Bundle (Provided)|
DescriptionIt's all a bunch of cryptic nonsense! Even with this cipher I can't make heads or tails of these tablets. Admittedly, cryptography is not my strong point.
You'll need to take the cipher and tablets to our cryptographer, Stanwad. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from Stanwad in two weeks. He took a team of twenty scientists to the dig sites on the southeastern bluffs of the fjord and hasn't been heard from since. The best I can do is have McGoyver over there give you a lift with his flying machine.
Wow. How many people did you say died to get this information?
<Stanwad shakes his head.>
You'll be happy to know that what McSorf and his crew of bumbling imbeciles discovered is an ancient recipe for tundra stew. Did he not notice the icons of common vegetables and the pictograph of a humanoid mouth chompin' down on said veggies? You don't need a damned cipher to break this code!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,100 experience
- 10 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.