Fire Brigade Practice
|Fight Fires (5)|
DescriptionWith the threat of the Headless Horseman looming, the peacekeepers have been diligent in forming a fire brigade when needed. Do you want to help?
West of here, toward the Exodar, the peacekeepers set up a small area to practice fighting fires. Go there and throw buckets onto the blazes. You can fill a bucket from the water barrel here.
Good bye, <name>. When you're done with fire brigade practice, please visit us again!
Well done! As an honorary member of the Fire Brigade, I beg you to return here if ever the village needs you!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Exodar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.