Trident of the Son
Description<From the scratches he makes in the rock, you see several symbols: a trident, a mur'ghoul, the sun, a wrecked ship, and a rough stick-figure of yourself.>
<Puzzling out what the murloc is conveying takes a while. Obviously he wants you to get a trident from the Chillmere Coast, but the image of the sun is puzzling. That is until you realize he means his son.>
<His son was changed into a mur'ghoul! He wants you to find him to the south near the wrecked ship and return with his trident.>
<Is that just extra moisture pooling at the base of his eye?>
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.