Eyes of the Eagle
If you somehow lose the Worg Disguise, return to Sage Mistwalker for a replacement.
|Eyes of the Eagle|
DescriptionGarwal hides himself behind an unnatural magic. None can see him unless he wants you to. There may be one chance we can take, though.
My enemy, the great eagle, Talonshrike, is said to have eyes that can see anything. If you were to take her eyes, then you would surely be able to see Garwal.
Talonshrike keeps her nest at the base of a waterfall just to the southwest of the vrykul place called Skorn. If you touch the eggs in her nest, she will come down from the sky to kill you.
Get her eyes.
The honor of the kill is yours. I wish that it had been my maw to finally close upon her neck.
Let us not waste the sacrifice that she has made for us. Here, eat them!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.