DescriptionIn my travels as a courier, I've seen a number of strange denizens of the Howling Fjord, but one group stands out. From a distance, they look like tauren, but upon closer inspection, they're quite different -- sturdier and shaggier.
I found one of their settlements far to the north, beyond Halgrind, Skorn, and the northern forests. Camp Winterhoof, it's called, and it sits in the foothills of Gjalerhorn near the border with Grizzly Hills. Make contact with them, and see if they might be of use to us.
I am Chieftain Ashtotem, and my people are the taunka, and I will speak truly, outsider. Among my people, trust is earned, not given. You have my leave to walk among them and offer your assistance. Time grows short and some of them may welcome even an outsider's help with their preparations.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,080 experience
- 10 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.