And You Thought Murlocs Smelled Bad!
|Chillmere Coast Scourge Killed (15)|
DescriptionOriginally I came down here to investigate some rumors about artifacts to be dug up. I knew that there were murlocs along the coast here, but I never in a million years thought I'd see this.
<The explorer pokes his head out to look around the tree.>
The Scourge are out there, and they're changing murlocs, and anything else they can get their hands on, into the walking dead!
<class>, I think it's our duty to do something about this. Think you could take out a good chunk of those Scourge?
Great job, <name>! That's a lot of Scourge goo all over your stuff though. You might want to think about a quick dip in the strait. It's cold, but it'll get you cleaned up right quick.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Explorers' League
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.