Mastering the Runes
|Iron Rune Carving Tools|
DescriptionI've got a set of picks, hammers, and chisels with me, but they won't work for carving these runes. The tools used by the Iron Dwarves are imbued with magic during their forging.
When they're used to carve runes, the symbols form much more than mere words. These runes have the power to bind, compel, and twist.
I believe I know how it works, but without a set of those tools, I can't be certain. Look for kits resembling mine near the Iron Dwarf pavilions at Giants' Run and bring them to me.
I'm going to try these out. If we're to understand the Iron Dwarves' motives and defeat them, I need to know exactly what the runes are doing.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Explorers' League
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.