Preying Upon the Weak
|Trapped Prey (8)|
DescriptionGlad to meet you. I've come here from the Grizzly Hills to do business with your cohorts. My people maintain a large outpost there, and you'd do well to visit it when you head north.
I've set up traps in the woodlands and snowy areas around here. With the meat and the furs from the creatures they capture, I'll have plenty to barter with the townspeople.
I can offer you a share of my profits if you're willing to help gather prey from the traps. Beware though, you won't be the only predator out there.
Nicely done. Some of these will fetch a better price than others, but I should have plenty to trade with the locals.
|Fizznik's Patented Earwarmer||Earth-Infused Leggings|
|Master Artilleryman Boots||Arcanum Shield|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.