Mimicking Nature's Call
|Test Nokoma's Horn|
DescriptionThe horn has been roughed out, but before I make the traditional carvings, I want to be certain that it will work. Ahota tells me that he tests his horns at the foot of the frozen waterfall to the northeast of the post. Ahota tells me that our hunters have used the acoustics of frozen water in this way for generations. I can't wait to learn more!
Will you help me test out the horn? If I've done everything right, you may even attract a yeti, so be prepared! Bring the horn back once you've tested it.
I'm relieved that the horn worked so well... maybe too well if what you're saying was true. You're sure the beast spoke? I don't know if I can go on with the hunt if that's true. I'll have to speak with Chief Ashtotem about it.
This horn may end up being merely decorative, but that won't diminish its worth. Thank you for all your help, <name>.
|Braxley's Backyard Moonshine||Gholamcloth Wrap|
|Appointed Scalemail Leggings||Inscribed Worghide Treads|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.