The Human League
DescriptionWe were on the brink of an archaeological breakthrough when those monsters attacked! Sadly, I was the only one to make it back to Valgarde. Now I don't know if my crew is dead or alive, but the artifacts we uncovered on that dig must be found!
If you're heading into Wyrmskull Village, will you keep an eye out for my team? If there's any hope of recovering that information, we must pursue it!
Search for Pulroy first. He was the last one I saw before I made my escape.
While looking over the corpse you see a journal clenched tightly in Pulroy's death grip. Upon examining the journal you read what appears to be the scribbling of a dying dwarf.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,710 experience
- 25 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.