A Score to Settle
|Prince Keleseth slain|
DescriptionThis elf prince thinks he can come to my town, insult my queen, kill my men and get away with it? He thinks we're going to stand by while the hordes of Utgarde build up to launch an attack?
Not in a million years.
You're going to walk right into Utgarde and kill him. I want Arthas to know that we've arrived and we're playing for keeps.
Report to Dark Ranger Marrah inside Utgarde Keep when the deed is done and she'll tie up any... loose ends.
Arthas will get what he deserves soon enough. Then and only then will I die a happy man.
|Wraps of the San'layn||Vendetta Bindings|
|Runecaster's Bracers||Vambraces of the Vengeance Bringer|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 500 reputation with Horde Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.