Towers of Certain Doom
|Northwest Tower Targeted|
|East Tower Targeted|
|Southwest Tower Targeted|
|Southeast Tower Targeted|
Description<Sir/Ma'am>, as we move through Skorn, we have to bring down those towers!
If you have a look at them, you'll notice that their tops are lined with casters. Getting too close to them would mean certain doom for us!
However, we do have it within our means to call in cannon volleys from Westguard Keep. To do so, we need to get close enough so that you can lob a smoke flare atop of them.
Just don't get too close!
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.