Of Keys and Cages
|Gjalerbron Prisoner Freed (10)|
DescriptionThe captain may not care, but from the little we know, the vrykul are conducting heinous rites in some sort of 'awakening' ritual up north in Gjalerbron.
They're using living sacrifices to fuel their unholy rituals!
<class>, you must put a stop to this! It matters not who or what is in those cages, they must be freed. I'd bet that the vrykul hold the keys.
The Light knows the last thing we need is more of those strange vrykul walking about, or worse yet, them wakening something even more evil!
Please, take this as just compensation for your good deeds. I shall see to the salvation of those you freed; at least, those truly within the Light, and the Alliance, who returned here to the keep.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.