Let Them Eat Crow
|Plaguehound Fed (5)|
DescriptionThe high executor wants me to use my dogs to sniff out enemy scouts, but I can tell you right now these plaguehounds aren't going anywhere until they're properly fed.
If our military doesn't understand that these beasts are picky enough to not eat the rubbish they've given me, then they can't expect them to be of any use in the field.
You seem to have some time on your hands, why don't you take one of these dogs out hunting for crows out west? Their meat isn't very tasty to us, but my boys love it!
Ah, these hounds remind me of my days raising purebreds in Tirisfal... those were good times!
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.