|Dragonflayer Handler slain (5)|
|Skeld Drakeson slain|
DescriptionAll things in nature seek a balance. It is only through the interference of those not in tune with that harmony that the balance is shifted.
You waste your efforts when you kill the whelps and drakes. The real culprits behind the expansion of these magically burning woods are the newly awakened vrykul and their master, Skeld Drakeson.
If it's blood on your hands that you seek, start with them. You will find their lair on the south side of the Ember Clutch.
Perhaps now the proto-drakes and their whelps can go back to living peacefully. Somehow I doubt it with the reawakening of the vrykul.
|Dark Iron Signet||Flint-Reinforced Spaulders|
|Cold-Iron Armbands||Arcanum-Bound Bracers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.