[DEPRECATED]Inspecting the Ruins
DescriptionPoor James never recovered from the destruction of the Shady Rest and the murder of his family. The boys and I are doing what we can to find the monsters who did this.
I've sent our best investigator, Inspector Tarem, out to the ruins, but this is too big a job for any one man. If you'd lend Tarem a hand, we'd appreciate it. Light knows, we'd all like to be out there helping.
The main road will lead you to the inn, but take care. Your journey will take you beyond the protection of my soldiers.
I've used a reflective powder to dust the area. It will reveal suspicious objects and markings, helping you to focus your efforts. Look over anything the dust illuminates.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 600 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.