A Father's Duty
|Unstable Flask of the Sorcerer|
DescriptionAs to that other magical flask, it can only be obtained from one spot: Bash'ir Landing. It's an ethereal base, and they aren't too friendly with outsiders, so it might be a little dangerous to obtain.
Where's Bash'ir Landing, you ask? Well, if you get on your flying steed and head north by northeast, well past Forge Camp: Wrath, you'll eventually spot it. The Bash'ir crystalforge itself is at the northeast corner of the landing.
Thank you for doing this, <name>. It'll mean the world to our sons!
Now with these two flasks, unstable though they may be, we'll be able to send one of our boys north to the Skyguard Outpost.
Here, just wait a moment and we'll call for one of them.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Ogri'la
A Father's Duty
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.